Fatal Error

Main forum
deanandeva
nováček
nováček

Fatal Error

Post by deanandeva » 2.4.2009 22:07:30

Hi Smix,

I did a fresh install using the latest versions, it works fine although when I run it in my Joomla wrapper. I get the following error.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to a member function parse() on a non-object in /home/discussu/public_html/phpbb3/includes/functions_lastrss_autopost.php on line 54
Appreciate your help as I am keen to get this working again on my site

Also when I am able to view the forum (outside the wrapper) the inseted posts are not visible unless I am logged in ?

Cheers

Dean

Smix
admin
admin
SmiX .MODs user: Yes

Re: Fatal Error

Post by Smix » 10.4.2009 20:15:13

Hello,

I´m sorry for the very late reply ... I´m getting some internet connection problems now and I´m not able to answer the questions and give support for my mods as I always was, but I hope I´ll soonly be back online as I always was ...

I´m not 100% sure, but try to rename in my code function parse() to lastrss_parse() everywhere, where it occurs ... ;)
Since I´m @ work, I´m very busy ... If you like my work, please reconsider a small donation ;-)
Follow development on
github
@smixmods

NightFox

Post by NightFox » 3.7.2009 17:17:26

I too am having issue with using phpbb in joomla - i have renamed all the functions: parse() to lastrss_parse(). with no luck unfortunately

Do you have any other ideas regarding how to fix this?
Other than this the mod looks great!

Regards

NightFox

Smix
admin
admin
SmiX .MODs user: Yes

Post by Smix » 7.7.2009 19:51:59

... what´s the error in logs ?
Since I´m @ work, I´m very busy ... If you like my work, please reconsider a small donation ;-)
Follow development on
github
@smixmods